Hello Members and Friends of Littleton Christian Church,
This last Sunday (June 4), we held a brief family meeting to inform the church about a few significant staff transitions that are taking place this summer and fall.
- We celebrate with Erica Krysl, who has served as our Worship and Communications Assistant (creating incredible graphics, organizing everything we see on screen on Sundays, and preparing/sending our e-bulletin), as she begins a full time job with MOPS.
- Rebecca Sahr, who has served as both our Bookkeeper and our Administrator, will be reducing her duties to focus mostly on Bookkeeping (as well as continuing to chair our Alongside Committee).
- Jordan Hurst, our Director of Worship and Mission, will be moving with his wife Darby and their sons to Austin, TX, in August. Jordan's last Sunday with LCC will be August 6th. We deeply love the Hurst family and will miss them - and we will very much miss the leadership Jordan has provided in many areas of our church - music, missional communities, ministry partnerships, and so much more.
We praise God for the generous gift each of these people have been in their roles, and ask you to join the leadership of LCC in prayer as we seek what's next so that the staff can continue to "facilitate gospel application and celebration in the church and implement opportunities for the church to grow in love of God, each other, and the world." (*this is our Staff's Purpose Statement)
As we say goodbye to Jordan and Erica and as we adjust to Rebecca's reduced duties, we are specifically seeking God's plan that we can cover the following broad duties (of course each one has many details):
- Organization, leadership, and Implementation of musical worship
- Support of our ministry partnership committee
- Leading our hospitality efforts
- Supporting our worship and ministry with graphics and effective communication.